Monday, February 18, 2013

z e r o

me, 109lbs

thighgap - feels even better than i thought it would

i couldn't believe it. standing in lauren's room, which used to be my room, i was looking in the mirror in disbelief. my 12-year-old sister's size 0 jeans had just slid over my thighs and hips with ease, the button went through its hole without struggle. here i was, living a dream i didn't even realize was so important to me. here i wasn't; finally the number defining me had shrunk down to that empty number. 0. Z E R O.



the day before that was valentine's day. bus-stop boy had been pissing me off all week, trying to get me to blow off my friends and my schoolwork to be his fucktoy. guess even nice boys have only one thing on their minds .. that day, i wasn't feeling well. almost fainted twice just walking from my car to class. my arms were too weak to press conte to paper in my figure drawing class. i even blew off a rave, i just wanted to go home and see my mom. when i told him i wasn't feeling well, mentally or physically, and was going home, he just got upset he wouldn't any V on V-day. i haven't heard from him since.

good riddance.

i was avoiding that boy and his pizza/movie night (keyword PIZZA) all week. he was already pushing me away by trying to get between me and skinny. i don't tolerate that anymore. at this point, i'm so close. i don't care what i lose, who i lose, so long as i'm losing weight. anyone who gets in my way is irrelevant, unnecessary, disposable. at this point, i want to be single, and i don't need a flirt-buddy to feel alive. my feelings for bus-stop boy have faded. i will feel no remorse when i break his heart and walk away.

the day after valentine's day, i found some shocking tweets on my timeline. my best friend had popped right out of the ana closet, claiming recovery and seeking support. i shot her a reply saying i was there for her and understood and i was so so very proud of her. i really am happy for her, but i'm not the slightest bit jealous. i noticed when she posted numbers. she has seen 100. she has seen 93. ninety-three little pounds. she's gotten her taste, and her tongue turned bitter. i'm still curious. i don't want to stop. i just have to know what it's like to be that number that's been stuck in my head for so many years ..

.. 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 97 ..

i have to know what it's like. i have to taste it. cuz i still think bones are the color of sugar, and perfection will taste as sweet.


i feel my hips swing when i walk. i feel my thighs as they stay on their separate courses, not daring brush against eachother. i feel my collars and shoulders out of nervous habit, i wonder what people think when they see me absent-mindedly caressing my bones ..

i'm pretty sure my mom knows now. when drew came over to my house for carbs and fat (pancakes and bacon) dinner, they could both hear me hacking when i thought i'd kept quiet enough. "nikki's having a field day in the bathroom, huh?" my mom said to drew. i'm glad she's not trying to stop me, but i know that eventually she will. even drew wants me to stop losing weight. he says he doesn't like bony girls.

see paragraph four.

i'll do whatever it takes to be perfect. and when i'm thin, a new chapter of my life will begin. because a new me will be born. i will be a walking before-and-after, soon to become the walking dead. i will be a tragic beauty, fragile bodied but a mind as strong as an ox. i will be walking perfection.

p e r f e c t i o n .

stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox
@sickk_nikki

16 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    Wow, what a pillock. If he puts his penis ahead of your well-being then he can go take a long walk off a short cliff.

    She what? Blimey!

    I'll never even see 100, the sick part of my brain is so jealous of you both.

    Lol I feel my bones too. Since my hips have come back I drum on them then I'm thinking and grab my collarbones at work.

    I think that was really fucking rude of your Mum. Heartless, really. It isn't some phase we just snap out of, you stupid git.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the support , girl . i'm glad i'm not the only one who "touches myself" lol :P just wait til you hear about what my mom's doing now , oh boy !

      stay strong, think thin
      xoxoNikkioxox

      Delete
  2. We have gone ahead and included a backlink back to
    your web site from one of my clientele requesting it. I have used your web site URL:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4725861638009793292&postID=5353105563959105108 and blog title: Blogger: Letters From Ana to guarantee you
    get the proper anchor text. If you woud like to
    see where your link has been placed, please contact me at: joshkerns@gmail.
    com. Appreciate it

    my homepage :: lenity

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have gone ahead and added a hyperlink back to your internet site
    from one of my clientele requesting it. We have used your web site URL: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4725861638009793292&postID=5353105563959105108 and blog title:
    Blogger: Letters From Ana to be sure you get
    the proper anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your hyperlink has been
    placed, please e-mail me at: madeleineangulo@inbox.
    com. Thanks a lot

    My web blog; bicycle racing

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to have you back, Nikki, you look fantastic!
    Hope your boy troubles become history.
    I think we all have that nervous bone-feeling habit. I like counting my ribs, reassures me.
    Take care!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl ! i can barely see my ribs , i can't wait til they pop out a little more .

      stay strong !
      xoxoNikkioxox

      Delete
  5. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    My homepage - traka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep strong. You are doing so well and I can really relate to you. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Http://thestylebadger.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad i inspired you , stay strong beautiful !

      xoxoNikkioxox

      Delete
  7. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    Also visit my web page: reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team
    of volunteers and starting a new initiative
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    Check out my web blog: pakerice
    My webpage :: strec

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nikki,

    I am a writer and I am working on a piece centered on the ProAna Community. As I've been doing my research, I came across your forum and I would like to ask for your permission to cite some of your content. If you would like to remain anonymous, that is not a problem.

    I'm doing a profile, as an observer, on the lifestyle of those who are ProAna. I see your blog as an authentic account for those who are ProAna and would truly appreciate being able to cite some of your information and posts, as a source of reference. I hope you will allow me the courtesy.

    My writing focuses on self-development, along with living a fulfilled life; I am not here to judge...only document.

    Thank you!

    Take care,
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course you can ! but one condition, i want to read it, it sounds very interesting. i feel flattered you chose my blog for your research. best of luck!

      xoxoNikkioxox

      Delete
  10. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm
    not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Also visit my weblog: computer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your blog, it pushes, I love how elegant you write and how perfectly you paint a picture, and you make me strive to be better thank you for this

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***