Wednesday, July 27, 2011

bitch, gtfo, HEY!

SO GUESS WHO SHOWED UP AT MY WORK TONIGHT?

lyssa.

my friend brought her, without giving me any form of a head's up. i was shaking with anger and holding back tears as i made her stupid fucking sandwich.

then, guess who shows up?

drew.

if i wasn't on the clock, shit would've gone down. but i had to keep my cool, and i didn't say a word. apparently, neither did he. he told his friend that he wasn't going to hug her or anything, and then blatently ignored her the rest of the night. looks like chaos was avoided for now.

but it killed me when he asked if i'd eaten and i said no. when i flat out told him i wasn't going to eat the rest of the night and he just kept saying, "but you gotta eat," still concerned even though he was drunk. and after all that, i still locked myself behind that bathroom door, unleashing my nightly silent screams.

my stomach hurts. my throat hurts. she's skinnier than me. everything hurts.

5 comments:

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***