Monday, June 27, 2011

"you should've known that word 'bout what you did with her would get back to me"



lyssa let my friend onto her facebook. he read every single one of her messages, including messages between her and drew. from when they were going out. from when they fucked. if i wasn't stoned out of my mind, i probably would have screamed. marched down to that slut's house and beaten her fucking face in. i KNOW that she was the one trying to talk him into fucking her. they hadn't even been together for a month.

but i just can't believe he lied. he swore he wouldn't do it.

at least when i confronted him, he didn't try to get out of it. he just fessed up and apologized, swore he would make it up to me. i forgive him, but now it's a matter of trying to forget. i don't think i'm going to be able to sleep with him for a really long time, cuz i know that all i would think about the whole time would be them fucking. doesn't matter cuz i'm grounded indefinately, but whatever. neither of us want our pasts to tear down our future.

i'm pretty sure that lyssa let my friend on her facebook on purpose, so that he would see that and tell me about it. but it looks like her plan failed, because it didn't turn me against him. all it did was make me break down and purge for the first time in weeks, and hate her even more.


i'd love to see her reaction if she found out that WE fucked while THEY were together.

xoxoSammioxox

7 comments:

  1. wow, girs can be such bitches, id love to see the look on that girls face if she found out you and drew slept together when she was with him, ha!
    it saddens me to hear that you've purged, purging is the worst, full of so much self hatred. i know its in our nature but try not to turn all of this onto yourself.
    i also have to say how proud i am of you for forgiving him, for me thats always the hardest part. i can pretend something never happened, but to honestly forgive someone is a different story. try to focus on the future, instead of the actual ACT of forgetting. before you know it you'll have let it go without even realizing it. if you and drew are meant to be, it will all work out. keep your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel, and faith in the fact that the light is there, even if at times you cant see it!
    best of luck!
    Love Always,
    Ana's Angel
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that last picture ^.^ Imma have to steal that.

    You're amazing. Forgiving him? Wow. I tend to forgive people, but not the actions. The action can still enrage me years after I forgave the person.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgave him? That had to take true courage... I know i'd always be paranoid that he'd do it again if that happened to me. However, his honesty in confessing that he did it is a bit reassuring. Hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your last picture! I'd slap you in the face...that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i love ur photos/quotes. Shame on the guy, but if it makes u feel any better, guys cheat cuz their horny, not because he loves that skank...hmmm but still you know what's best for you :), stay strong !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very...hostile post. But, rightfully so. I'm....empathetic. And sympathetic. I'm just about every type of pathetic for you, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5- The real truth about whenever and approaches to use each
    of those dumbbells and equipments to put on excellent muscle quickly.
    If you would definitely be a true beginner to figuring
    out to gain muscular, you will need to begin your workouts
    inside the gym or health and fitness center
    to use trainers and other staff to support and teach anyone setup your schooling routine.
    In his new program Kyle Leon offers high quality information and offers a proven muscle building system that has been designed by renowned fitness
    models from around the world that have been adjusted and tested for a long time in order to
    provide the best results.

    my web blog Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Review

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***