Thursday, May 19, 2011

i'm back, bitches!

i can't believe i've been gone from this blog for so long. first i was too depressed to write, and then my computer broke. but here i am!

i'm sure you all want to know what happened with drew. well, he finally came to his senses, dumped lyssa, and came back to me a little while later. we went to prom together, it was amazing, and we're more in love than ever. our relationship is so strong, even with all the trouble he's gotten in after getting busted with pot, and even through all the bullshit drama stirred up by lyssa and a few other people.

he just makes me so happy. to be honest, i'm not sure if i want this life anymore. he loves me just the way i am, and told me i have a perfect body. he even said he doesn't like skinny girls, and that "even lyssa is pushing it." for a while, i was feeling content with myself. for the first time in years. but somehow those old thoughts started to creep back again, and i found myself on my pro ana facebook page, texting my pro ana buddies, and landed back on the blog.

i've missed blogging so much, and all of you. i'm not sure what direction i'm going to end up going with myself; i really don't think i can put drew through that. it's like i'm fighting, but not sure if i want to. it's hard to explain. i think i'm going to continue blogging, because i love this community and i am very supportive of the "my body, my choice" philosophy. i don't know how often i'll be able to post, but i'll try my best.

stay strong,
xoxoNikkioxox

P.S.: dear anonymous,
PISS OFF. you're an ignorant little bitch, thinking that eating disorders are funny. if your best friend was in the position that we are, i'm sure you'd see things a little differently. wanna show people my blog? you obviously haven't yet, or it would be all over school. you don't even have the balls to say who you are. so why don't you go fuck yourself. that is all.

11 comments:

  1. Hmm, I think part of that particular Anon's problem is that they are, in fact, in DIRE need of a shag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki!!! Soo glad to have you back! I've missed reading your blog, yours was actually the first one I started reading, I sat and read all your archives in 2 days haha. I've since started my own, check it out it's called "The Beauty of Bones" love to hear your feedback!
    whatever you decide to do know that we will all be here to support you.
    I'm happy for you that your happy with Drew, maybe just keep one eye on him eh? If he cheated on lyssa with you, I hate to say it but the possibility of cheating is there... But if you guys are really inlove then I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about!!

    haha also have to aree with Peridot!

    Love Always,
    Ana's Angel
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you're back! :) And I'm so glad you've found happiness with Drew. Just don't let him make a habit of running off with other girls and thinking that you will always be there to come back to. If he does that to you again girl, you dump his sorry arse. You deserve better respect than that! But I hope that won't happen, you guys sound like you're very happy together now so I'm happy for you.

    Keep blogging!
    Dande x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for you. It's amazing that you're happy, or seeming to be getting there, with yourself. The first part of acceptance is loving yourself, and it seems like your boy is helping you to do so. Do whatever you need to do, whether that be staying with the blog or leaving, but no matter what we will always be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so happy youre back! im glad everything is going well. i will support u 100% if u choose to recover. im trying to be "healthy" eating the right things and exercising rather than starving. and it works faster ive noticed

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Sammi, just waiting for a perfect moment. When everything's going fine for you before I give everyone the info!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have so much going on in your life anonymous to try and spoil someone else's. Grow up you pathetic being.

    Hey Nikki, glad you're back! Your blog was also the first I read (like someone above) and the whole reason I joined Blogger was so I could follow you. I sound so wet, urgh lol. I'm glad things are working out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous: You are incredibly selfish to threaten somebody with something like this. Why don't you leave her alone and get back to your sad little life? Quit trying to mess up another person's life, just because yours already is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!!! Yay! You're back! And you sound so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***