Tuesday, February 22, 2011

fuck fuck fuck

first i accidentally send a text to andrew saying, "i'm going on a liquid diet. exercising every day til i'm about to pass out. i'm fucking done. i want to be fucking skinny." i pulled it off saying it was a forward from a friend that i meant to send to zack. i was gonna tell him today, too. so much for that. i felt so bad, flat out lying. i still do.

so maybe that's why i deserved to log onto facebook and see that him and lyssa have been wall-posting eachother all day. i can't remember the last time he did that with me. he started one of those 30-day-challenge albums, listed 15 facts for the first picture, and one was "lyssa is my bestttt frienddd!!!" i wasn't mentioned at all. i wasn't even tagged. i don't know what to make of any of it. and i don't wanna confront him and end up looking like a controlling jealous psycho. i'm on the verge of tears right now.

on top of everything, molly decided to text me to tell me she still has feelings for me. i essentially told her to piss off, but yeah, just another thing loaded on my plate.

fuck this. i'm going to go vomit.

3 comments:

  1. Just tell drew. And, he's allowed to have his best friend too, although it's irritating especially when I guess shes the one that threw a hissy about you? Anyway, take a deep breath sweetie, and fess up to him. You know you won't be able to live with yourself otherwise. Thinking of you =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you feel comfurtable and right with darling! Anyway its up to you! And I don't blame for baing upset about that girl I wish I had the guts to confront with my ex back when and my then bff were getting a bit close than again it could be different. Good luck xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about the facebook thing. FB drama is not worth it. God, if I got worked up every time my friends didn't tag me in a note or pic or status, I'd have no friends and probably be in the crazy house. Don't sweat it, cuz I'm sure you mean more to him than that other girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***