Sunday, January 30, 2011

mommy's anorexic

went to the skating rink with my dad and little sister yesterday (btw, flying around a skating rink running on empty? amazing.). apparently tina (my "mother") has stopped eating again. my little sister lauren said she's been writing down her weight loss on her mirror in lipstick. my dad said she's lost 42lbs. i asked lauren if tina's been eating, and she said, "not really."

there is no fucking way in hell i am going to let her get skinny before me. thank god i have a job now. i can go days without eating. at lunch, drew can just fucking deal with it.

as janice would say, "let's rock this bitch."

stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I know how you feel my mom is always talking about how she was such a way better veg. than me and how skinny she was, I love her of course but sometimes its like" How about instead of shoving food down my throught you eat something cause that I eat only yogurt 75% aint orkin cause your still chubby!" I think you can beat Tina. Good luck, we're all rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maaaaaayne, you got this shit on lock, nikki. you can beat your fatass mother to thinness without a problem. fuck all that.

    we can do a bunch of fasts together this month(:
    we'll beat our moms so fast, they won't know what hit 'em. stay strong, babygirl. you got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone want to help be a support buddy??? i need it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still need a support buddy? I know I do.

      Delete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***