Sunday, January 23, 2011

feeling better


i'm gonna be working on this blog a lot. today i spent a great deal of the day putting up Ana's Playlist as a blog page. there's A TON of new songs on it, so if you haven't looked at it in a while, you should check it out. i'm also going to bring back Ana's Bookshelf and Ana's Cookbook with some new recipes, a links page, and i'm trying to think of any other pages i could put up. if you guys have any suggestions, just let me know in a comment or email.

i'm feeling much better today. found out that my monthly visitor is probably to blame for last night's devastation. damn periods. they make me so bipolar.

BRIGHT SIDE: woke up this morning, went upstairs, and, including period bloat, found out that i weigh 135lbs. new low weight. fuck to the yeah.

ate low-cal today and managed to get by without needing to puke, despite temptation. honestly, i don't think i'm going to stop altogether, because dinner will still be a problem most nights, but i'm going to get out of the addiction aspect of it. and i have a job now, so once i start working i'll probably be working during dinner time a lot, so i won't have to do it nearly as much.

new diet plan: i don't want to flat out starve all the time, so i won't kill my metabolism. i'm planning on making "lunch" the only calories i ingest for the day. i'm going to eat a varied amount of calories daily, always 300 calories or under (i reallyyyy don't want to eat over 100 calories at one time, but i need the caloric variance for my metabolism. i might end up just bringing 3 100 calorie snacks to school and eating them thoughout the day. whatever.). dinner will get nixed, as usual, and i won't eat the rest of the night. i'm going to start walking on the treadmill for an hour after school (there's no tv in the rec room anymore so my dr. phil plan didn't work before... gonna suck it up and use my ipod for now), start jogging in place every night and work my way up to an hour again, and do 100 crunches and 3 sets of pushups before bed. i might be getting diet pills soon, too (hopefully hopefully hopefully), which will really help. the dance is in 3 or 4 weeks, and my goal is to lose at least 10lbs by then. key words: at least.

as one of my best friends would say, i got this shit on the lock!

stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the playlist. I like a few of the songs on there, but I just want to say how incredible I think the Ted Leo song is (Me and Mia). I love it so much.
    Also, I can relate to horrid period ridiculousness. Two or three days beforehand, I just want to sleep forever (not, like, suicide-y, just like, I'm so damn tired), and I get really depressed and completely un-motivated, which sucks when you have masses of homework that needs to be done.
    Unfair :(
    But maybe now you can be prepared for that low every month, and you can fight it, yeah?
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrata on your new low weight, that's awesome! Periods are super awful. I will check out the playlist ^.^

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***