Tuesday, December 14, 2010

and then there were 3...

"Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?"

this song has been the story of my life the past few weeks. every word. and it's really good. this band, he is we, is amazing.


dan was acting weird all day, like he just seemed to feel awkward around me. i guess it's understandable, but still... and i ran into blake this morning. he didn't have much to say, maybe because he felt shy, but who knows. he gave me a hug before i had to leave for first hour.

because of finals we had lunch at different times today, and i met up with alex beforehand to walk to lunch together. we ended up meeting up with one of her friends, who was with non other than dan. he didn't say much, even though the four of us walked down to the caf together. he ended up disappearing before me, alex and her friend found a table and sat down.

that's where i met guy #3. drew.

alex and her friend left to go get in line for food, so it was just me and him. he's a cute ginger. he started off by saying he'd seen my guitar videos and thought i was good. he plays too, so we started talking about that. then some of his friends came over and he started talking to them, and i was left waiting for alex. we didn't talk much after that.

but after school he texted alex saying, "is nikki single? she's beautiful!!"

needless to say, i was shocked. he asked alex for my number and i gave her the okay. we've been texting ever since. we like all the same bands and he seems really cool and sweet.

maybe i should just ditch the dan and blake ideas all together and go for drew?

alex is going to try to talk to dan, ask him what's up with us and warn him that "there's two other guys, so if you want her you better grab her while you have the chance." who knows how that'll go, though.

i can't believe drew said i was beautiful. i wasn't even that dressed up today, just a nirvana shirt and my poser glasses. looking fat as usual... but he said i was beautiful? i don't get it. i really don't. for a minute, i thought alex was lying. but she wasn't.

i just can't get it through my head that someone could see me that way. even dan has never used the word "beautiful." instead he said "7."

where to go from here?

stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox

4 comments:

  1. is it wierd that this just makes me think of the song beutiful by Christina Aguilera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what he's like but it sounds like he'd work out better than Blake. Pretty exciting about Dan too! Gotta give him a chance I guess =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 3 guys, girl you are beautiful otherwise you wouldn't have that many guys that dig you!!
    Hon, let them guys fight for you, the one that wants you the most, who likes you the most will definitely win :)

    Don't worry babes,
    Love, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. corr check you! 3 guys ;)
    haha
    Blimey. I like Drew the most ;) he seems awesome! But thats a good idea getting Alex to talk to Dan. make him a little jelous and hurry up! XD haha
    hope things work out for you.
    (and you are beautiful! :D )
    <3

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***