Tuesday, November 2, 2010

alone

I am exhausted

I want to sleep
But as soon as I lay down
I cannot help but weep
The loneliness
Is eating me alive
I fall into that darkness
And I don’t know how to survive

Have you ever felt empty?
Have you ever felt alone?
Just another night
Staring at the phone
But there’s no one to call
Just to say goodnight
And so the thoughts begin
And you feel like you’ve lost your mind

I feel pointless
My will is gone
I thought I’d gotten better
But it was a trick all along
Only temporary
As transient as you
I was never deserving
It was all bound to fall through

Have you ever felt empty?

Have you ever felt alone?
Just another night
Staring at the phone
But there’s no one to call
Just to say goodnight
And so the thoughts begin
And you feel like you’ve lost your mind

This is a new place
I’ve never felt like such a waste of space
Do you hear me little star?
Do you know just how needed you are?

I’m alone
I’m unwanted
Invisible
Forgotten…

Have you ever felt empty?
Have you ever felt alone?
Just another night
Staring at the phone
But there's no one to call
Just to say goodnight
So the thoughts begin
I feel like I've lost my mind

4 comments:

  1. that was amazing. i know how you feel. the loneliness, the emptiness. i'm feeling the same thing right now. but i'm guessing in a different way to you? you don't me and i don't know you, but stay strong, it will work out in the end. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous. But so sad and so true. It seems hopeless now but it's okay, time heals all and one day it won't hurt anymore. You just have to get through to that day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not gonna say its gonna be okay and you will be fine because i dont know what your going through none of us do. i just read your blog and write what i hope are motavating comments, thats all i really can do, but you can change this. be fasting and crap you wont lose but a little weight you need to like see someone who can teach you how to diet.
    and you are somone your not invisible we see you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the emotion in this poem. I'm glad I'm reading your blog again. You seem so sad, but your portray it in such a beautiful way. You're beautiful, I hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***