Thursday, October 21, 2010

"you disgust me."

i played her the song. she said, "you're getting better at guitar."
 
i told her everything. she said, "wow. you lied to me for over a year."
 
she was silent.
 
i asked her to look at me. she said, "i can't."
 
i asked her why. she said, "you disgust me."
 
i asked her what was going through her head. she said, the other girl.
 
i begged her not to hate me. she said, "i could never hate you."
 
i told her i loved her. she said, "i love you too."
 
i pleaded with my eyes for that one last kiss. she said, "i'm not kissing you. not after what you just told me. you lied to me."
 
i stood by her car.
 
she drove away.

3 comments:

  1. Would you believe me if I said that she's using your vulnerabilities against you?

    Someone who cared for you, who loved you would be horrified that they were never there for you during that one year. They would be sick with guilt that they never knew. Instead, what she's done here is turn it around and make it into something that's all about her by pinning the (nonexistant) blame on you (all those loaded "you"s callously and deliberately thrown out to hurt).

    I'm sorry that you had to go through something so painful.

    *big hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry sweetie. *hugs* she should be ashamed of herself... For not ever noticing what was going on, and for that reaction. I'm so sorry. Hugs =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry :(
    She sounds like she doesn't understand at all.
    All my love to you, my dear in this rough time.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***