Sunday, October 24, 2010

epiphany

i've come to the realization that i have wasted the past near 2 years of my life getting shitted on. that she's not worth wanting to die over. that I'M not the one who needs to change, it's HER. i was willing to change my world for her and she threw it in my face. i mean fuck, ever since i told her everything, she has not once asked me how i'm doing. yet she calls me freaking out because she smoked some bad weed and fainted. it's always about her. my therapist was right. she just wants to control the relationship. and i see that now. maybe we're meant to be, maybe we're not. but if she ever wants me back in the future, she's going to have to work for it.
 
besides, i've already found someone new. her name is sarah. she's beautiful. she's funny. she doesn't shut me out or hold her emotions in. she's ana. but best of all, she just makes me smile.
 
stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox

2 comments:

  1. I got a new number. sorry if you tried texting me.
    here's the new one. 702 551 2661
    stay strong, babydoll. everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, soo true. Don't let her walk all over you. You're worth trying for sweetie. I'm glad you realised that =] Sarah sounds cute and fun! =]

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***