Friday, October 15, 2010

"Be brave. Live."


friday night. the night before homecoming. i got dumped. again.

saturday we still went to the dance together. she was still acting like we were together, but just knowing that we weren't made me want to cry by the end of the night.

tuesday i found out that my dad has almost no chance of getting custody of my sisters.

wednesday i met a lesbian at my senior picture session and gave her my number. we've been flirting and the guilt is killing me. she doesn't know about molly. and molly doesn't know about her.

yesterday my parents found out i'm throwing up again.

i'm so lost. i don't know how to sort out all these emotions.

3 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry. Don't be sad. Be strong. You're a survivor, and you are strong enough to make it (:

    Good luck.

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry sweetie, I hope you're okay. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a harsh swarm of things for you to have to cope with. I hate that you'd have to do that on your own =/ If you need anything, let me know! I hope all works itself out with your ladies and that somehow your dad can get custody.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***