Sunday, July 25, 2010

"hey, kiddo."

i apologize in advance but this is going to be an angry rant.

so i had to go home to grab some tank tops and stuff to wear to band camp. i was grabbing some out of my closet when She walked in. "hey, kiddo," she said. i fumed. "you think you can just 'hey, kiddo' me and everything will be okay?" i shot back, "i have nothing to say to you." she walked out and i threw all the stuff i'd gathered into my bag. i was ready to leave.

but She came back. and brought my dad. bullshit spewed from her mouth. "i love you," she said, sounding more angry than genuine. "i miss you, and i'm sorry." the tone of her voice made it impossible to believe. "you're not even telling the truth!" i said. "you're still telling everyone that i hit you first, that you didn't choke me, that i lost it and went crazy and you were 'restraining me.' and that's a lie." and my dad wouldn't even take my side. he wants me to come back. i keep telling everyone that i'm done with her. that after all the years of her treating me like shit, hitting me was the last straw. i want nothing to do with her. how am i supposed to live with her when i don't even call her my "mother" anymore? i can't go back. i just can't. and nobody's helping me. if my own dad doesn't believe that i'm telling the truth, what the fuck am i supposed to do?

i would rather live on the streets than live with that FUCKING CUNT!

sorry guys, i just felt the need to vent.

stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox

1 comment:

  1. Aww,hunny.. I'm so sorry it's so rough for you right now. I believe you! And i also love you. Stay strong, sweetheart. It'll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***