Thursday, January 7, 2010

Breaking Benjamin and Taylor Momsen

"I will not bow, I will not break

I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

And I'll survive, paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud, cold blooded, fake
I will shut the world away"


my new thinspiration theme song: "i will not bow" by breaking benjamin (it's now in "Ana's Playlist" on my sidebar). the music itself just puts you in an ass-kicking mood, and the lyrics are also thinspo when you think about it. it really relates to my view of my eating disorder. it's all about determination, refusal to give in, but at the same time you can't say you're proud of what you're doing. still, the main theme: determination. which is exactly what i need. running on 35 cals from a cup of popcorn, i feel invincible.

here's some pix of my new thinspo obsession, taylor momsen, who i discovered in this month's issue of seventeen:


<-- love this one!



my fave -->

1 comment:

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***