Thursday, October 15, 2009

"scale, scale, on the floor, please be less than before..."

after having such bad luck throughout the day today, this mantra played through my head as soon as i got a chance to weigh in. after god knows how long of being stuck at that damn plateau, i am down two lbs since yesterday! this just showed me, proved to me, that all my hard work and self-deprivation really does make a difference. despite the plateau, every day stepping on the scale only to slap the same discouraging number in my face, i kept going. i was persistant. determined. and it all paid off. to make things even better, this was my weight after taking a shower, with the towel on my head. so i probably weigh even less. only the morning weigh in will tell...

i'm so happy right now. after so many things going wrong today, this completely turned things around. i can't help but just smile :)

i made my ana bracelet last night too! maybe it's good luck, considering that the day after i put it on i finally broke that plateau. it's adorable. i'll post a picture as soon as i can!

i'd also like to give a shoutout to my new texting buddy. you can check out her blog here: http://prozzy.blogspot.com/. we have a lot in common and i'm looking forward to talking more! remember, i'm always looking for new buddies :)

stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***