Monday, August 24, 2009

Song: "In the Hands of a Stranger"

Somebody show me
This is what's meant to be
That I am meant to be in this place
This shallow nothing

Somebody show me
That this is what my life's meant to be
That I am destined to stay here
Caged inside myself

If Fate's all I have left to believe in
And some distant voice is whispering seductively
The thing that I trust is the thing that destroys
And this new stranger just might save me from this void

Go on now, just let her take you
She'll give you everything you want
You just have to give up everything you hold so dear
Come on, fly, just let her break you
She'll give you every mirror's dream
You just have to give up everything you hold so dear

Somebody show me
This is what's meant to be
That I am meant to take control
And rise to nothing

Somebody show me
That this is what my life's meant to be
My heart is torn between the ashes
And the acid tongue

If Fate's all I have left to believe in
And some distant voice is whispering seductively
The thing that I trust is the thing that destroys
And this new stranger just might save me from this void

Go on now, just let her take you
She'll give you everything you want
You just have to give up everything you hold so dear
Come on, fly, just let her break you
She'll give you every mirror's dream
You just have to give up everything you hold so dear

Let go of life and take her hand
You'll bite the one that feeds you
Let go of yourself, take the hands of a stranger
She'll lead you to a place all new

LET GO
TAKE HER HAND
She'll save you from yourself
LET GO
OF YOURSELF
She'll take you to a shell all new
She'll take you to a shell all new
She'll break you, she'll break you
She'll take you, SHE'LL TAKE YOU

Go on now, just let her take you
She'll give you everything you want
You just have to give up everything you hold so dear
Come on, fly, just let her break you
She'll give you every mirror's dream
You just have to give up everything you hold so dear

1 comment:

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***