Friday, August 14, 2009

desperation

i am so lost. i'm going crazy. for various reasons none of my friends or text buddies or sorta-friends or anyone have been able to talk all day. alone, without the distraction of conversation, my thoughts run wild. i have decided: I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS. i've made up my mind. i'm angrily determined and pathetically desperate. today is the last day i eat until school. and on the first day of school, tuesday, i stop eating meat. for real, not just a lie to get out of eating around my friends. i'm telling my family the same thing. it's not just for ana (yeah, it's part of it obviously), but also for the environment and animal rights. i am making some serious changes this year. with everything else in my life flying out of control, i am taking control of the one thing i can. that is so typical ana, but it's true. i want fucking control. no one is going to stop me. and everyone is going to be shocked. let the unstoppable force meet the immovable object. i will just keep going.

stay strong, think thin, live ana

xoxoNikkioxox




P.S.: i'm still looking for some text buddies! e-mail me at punkchick14@live.com and we can trade numbers.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I know you can ; ) You will reach your goals and you will be in control. I love how determined this post is ; ) And great job for decided to become vegetarian. I've been a vegetarian all my life <3
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***