Monday, August 10, 2009

blog makeover

just a quick note, i gave my blog a bit of a makeover. i thought a black background would be much more fitting considering the subject matter of this blog and my dark personality. haha. anyway, i also added "ana's playlist" to the sidebar. click a song and it will take you to youtube. there's everything from hard rock to piano pop to christian rap, so enjoy! these songs really thinspire me or let me sulk, depending on the mood. thought you'd enjoy the well known and little known ana anthems. i changed my heading, too, and created my own image for it. i personally like it. a broken mirror and a sad scene girl, the ultimate description of my life without any words.

stay strong, think thin, live ana
xoxoNikkioxox

2 comments:

  1. I like the black back round personally....it makes it easier to read! I have such trouble reading light backrounds! haha! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I always wondered if others had "ana playlists" for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***