Saturday, July 25, 2009

SONG: Skin and Bones

V1: i'm shaking
the ground below is quaking
can't believe i'm taking
such a risk
you're danger
but far from a stranger
but you help my anger
and my fear

L: you're taking hold of me
you're taking hold of me
you and i we can control
all of me

CH: all it takes is a little self control
and all it does is getcha closer to the goal
we're going down down, down down
all the way down
and all that's left is skin and bones

V2: i'm shrinking
i've changed my way of thinking
nothing's better than sinking
into this.... mess

i'm lying
people say i'm dying
i tell them that i'm trying
but it's all.... a lie

L: you're taking hold of me
you're taking hold of me
you and i we can control
all of me

CH: all it takes is a little self control
and all it does is getcha closer to the goal
we're going down down, down down
all the way down
and all that's left is skin and bones

i'm lying, i'm lying
i'm dying, i'm dying
but i'd rather be dead
oh, i'd rather be dead
yeah, i'd rather be dead, dead

but all it takes is a little self control
and all it does is getcha closer to the goal
we're going down down, down down
all the way down
and all that's left is skin and bones

all that's left is skin and bones

all that's left is skin and bones

skin and bones

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***