Sunday, July 26, 2009

my weekly plan

today's the last day before my fast. i'm going to try 2 fast days, eat 500 cals or less on wednesday, and then fast again thursday and friday. hopefully this and all the exercise i'll get in marching band and at the park will let me lose 5 lbs by next weekend. and saturday and sunday will be minimal eating days, saturday being 300 calories to break the fast, and sunday 500 to keep my metabolism going before the next 2-day fast.

i don't really know what else to talk about. i probably won't be blogging for a while once marching camp starts, unless there's odd days where i'm home alone or at my grandmas. but i'll try to keep you all updated and check my email for text buddies as much as possible.

wish me luck with this weeks plan! if it works, i'll do the same routine every week, and hopefully be a few sizes down before it's time to shop for new school clothes.

it's gonna be a good year.

stay strong, think thin, live ana

xoxoNikkioxox

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your plan! : D It sounds really good to me. I'm fasting for a couple days too!
    What do you play in marching band? I did it in high school and played clarinet. I'm sure you'll burn so many calories at camp!
    I'm positive you'll be down at least a few sizes by school starts too!
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with both the plan and the marching camp! That's a lot of hard work, but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***