Friday, July 3, 2009

i messed up

weight: 167

yesterday was god awful. i was so determined in the beginning of the day to get a good workout at summer gym and really control myself when i was forced to eat. all that went out the fucking window and i gained a pound back. i hate myself right now.

all this food in this house is tempting me so much... while i'm home alone the next few hours, i plan to binge. get all the tastes on my tongue that i've been craving. then, get rid of it all and watch it swirl away after the magic flush.

i'm slipping... ana, give me strength...

1 comment:

  1. Aww you poor thing! I can understand how you feel! It's like this where I live and not living on your own is hell when evryone around you is always seem to be eating!... Arrr

    Keep you head up...

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***