Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i fail.

i don't know what happened. i guess it's just the stress of my life lately and too many situations where i had no other choice but to eat. but.......... i haven't been sticking to the plan. luckily with all my shit eating i've managed only to bounce up to 171.5. still. that's horrible. i need to get back on track.

plan:: marching camp starts next week. skip breakfast, nibble lunch there (say i'm vegitarian so i don't have to eat anything besides fruit and veggies), and then come home at 4:30 saying they provided dinner too. i've got a plan. i just need to work on the control. hunger doesn't bother me, it's the temptation of taste that sucks me in. if any of you have any tricks for that besides the chew/spit method, they would be greatly appreciated.

hope you all are doing better than me.
stay strong, think thin, live ana

xoxoNikkioxox

2 comments:

  1. It's never the hunger for me, either. Sometimes it's not even the taste. It's just the blind, uncontrolable pleasure from eating.

    Afraid my only suggestion is distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I really like your blog and wanted to say I'm sorry you've gained, but I'm sure you'll be back on track tomorrow! : D
    Hmmm...for the taste...? Train yourself to not like the taste is my only suggestion. That's what I've had to do. It's hard, but eventually you can teach yourself to actually hate the taste of something, just like you can train yourself to enjoy the feeling of hunger.
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***