Saturday, June 27, 2009

Song: Running on Empty

Verse:
like a rose without water
i'll wither away
as i spiral down faster
i'll slowly decay
i'll take it all on
i'll open my arms
and fall into the embrace of the monster

Chorus:
i'm running on empty
make me disappear so nobody can see me now
i don't need fixing (i don't need you)
i'm running on empty
let me disappear, let everybody see me now
i don't need saving (I DON'T NEED YOU!)

i'm comfortably cold
and i smile with each shiver
cuz i know the reward
that fine line keeps getting thinner
i'll take it all on
i'm fragile but strong
in the seductive embrace of the monster

Chorus:
i'm running on empty
make me disappear so nobody can see me now
i don't need fixing (i don't need you)
i'm running on empty
let me disappear, let everybody see me now
i don't need saving

Bridge:
I CAN'T TURN BACK!
I DON'T NEED YOU!
it's just one of those things you've gotta do
THIS IS MY LIFE!
I DON'T NEED YOU!
sometimes the only way to win is to lose

Chorus:
i'm running on empty
make me disappear so nobody can see me now
i don't need fixing (i don't need you)
i'm running on empty
let me disappear, let everybody see me now
i don't need saving (I DON'T NEED YOU!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm kinda new to the whole ana thing...but that song was amazing. You captured her perfectly! A monster you can't escape, and maybe you don't want to. I'm a song writer myself, maybe I'll post some of mine on my blog. If you want to check it out it's http://seethingsorrowravenkat14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*** note: hater comments will be deleted ***